Sunday, December 27, 2009

I want to be a big loser


I am totally, completely obsessed with this show. I love watching the contestants lose weight right before my eyes. I end up in tears during most of the season because I can relate to them so much. I wish I had a chance to workout with Bob and Jillian. I need someone like them to kick my butt into gear. Instead I have to settle for virtual Bob and Jillian.


For Christmas I was happy to get the following:


This is a game for my Nintendo Wii. I saw alot of positive feedback online regarding this game. It is supposed to be like you are an actual contestant on the show and you try to be the "Biggest loser". Whats not to like? Losing weight and playing a video game! I'm all for that.
While I was looking for reviews on the Nintendo Wii game, I came across this DVD. It says that I can lose up to 30lbs in 6 weeks. Lets see about that. It is supposed to be just like the "Last chance workout" that they always talk about on the show.

I can't wait to start them! It will probably be after I get back from Florida. I want to incorporate these workouts in with my jogging training. I will make sure to post my trial with them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails